9 Best Places To Get Tattoos In Mumbai
Tattoos are leaving an indelible mark on society and the trend of embedding and piercing skin is increasing every day. With people choosing tattoos as means to express themselves especially in these times, it’s without doubt a must to get inked only from trusted tattoo studios.
To help you with that, we have a list of 9 amazing tattoo studios in Mumbai where you can get yourself inked and get your dream tattoo.
1. Street Culture Tattoo
This is a tattoo studio as well as academy focusing on providing an environment for creative artists to showcase their art and present out-of-the-box ideas to the world. Since 2015, this tattoo studio has been operating in India with a wide and unique range of tattoo services from inking your face to quotes. You can get anything inked here. If someone is interested, one can also learn tattooing from the owner himself.
Find out more: https://www.thetattoopedia.com/studio-info/street-culture-tattoo-&-academy
2. Aliens TattooThis is one of the most renowned places to get tattoos in Mumbai. You can select tattoo styles from a wide range like pet tattoos, portrait tattoos, small tattoos, couple tattoos, and travel tattoos, to name a few. With 9+ years of industry experience, founder Sunny Bhanushali is quite confident in his team and work. The studio has inked celebrities like Indian cricket team captain Virat Kohli to influencers like Leisha Patidar. Why would you not want to get inked here?
Find out more: https://www.thetattoopedia.com/studio-info/aliens-tattoo-studio
3. Black Pearl InkSwapnil Pranab has been running this tattoo studio for 12 years. With the jovial spirit, artistic finesse, and mystery inherent to the art of making tattoos, this studio is known for artistic perfection and quality work. A skilled artist knows how to play the game well, from understanding unique designs to experimenting with designs.
Find out more: https://www.thetattoopedia.com/studio-info/black-pearl-ink-tattoo-and-art-studio
4. Esha VarpeWant to vibe with a Buddhist? Then Esha is the one you should opt to get inked from. She can ink the simplicity and principles of monks into a tattoo. As a professional artist with over 6+ years of experience and 3000+ satisfied clients all over India, Esha believes in her work with majestic faith. From geometrical elements to nature, you can ask her to ink anything and that’s why she is one of the leading tattoo artists in Mumbai.
Find out more: https://www.thetattoopedia.com/artist-info/esha-varpe
5. Chetan BhutiaHe is one of the most renowned tattoo artists who is well-known for experimenting with realistic tattoos. Having been in the tattoo industry since 2015, he provides the finest tattoos in the area. If you want to go to someone for painting or sketching, Chetan is the one who can provide you with the most excellent work.
Find out more: https://www.thetattoopedia.com/artist-info/chetan-butia
6. Vigneshkumar ShivaVigneshkumar Shiva is the go-to tattoo artist for those who are devoted and wish to ink any God on their body. He can ink you in the most effective way possible by combining modern culture and design. He is also the founder of The Tattoo Temple, where you can learn the art of holistic tattoos and make a successful career in this industry.
Find out more: https://www.thetattoopedia.com/artist-info/vigneshkumar-shiva
7. Sagar DebnathIf you are searching to get the oldest form of tattoo, then Tattoo Culture founded by Sagar Debnath is the place for you. He aims to create a meeting place for tattoo enthusiasts and tattoo artists. If you are ready to mingle the old tattoo art with modern tattoos, then this is the right place for you. His specialties include ornamental, mandala, portrait, traditional, and cover-ups.
Find out more: https://www.thetattoopedia.com/artist-info/sagar-debnath
8. P.N TattoosPartik Nagvekar is a 23-year-old young and creative tattoo artist. With 6 years of experience in this industry, he is quite confident with his work and has expertise in geometric, mandala portrait, realism, and cover-up. You must visit P.N. Tattoos Studio to get the best creative tattoos.
Find out more: https://www.thetattoopedia.com/artist-info/pratik--nagvekar
9. Abhijit VarpeA dentist turned tattoo artist inspires people who think of starting a career in the tattoo industry. With 6+ years of experience in the tattoo industry and specializing in a particular niche style, he has clients all over the world and the nation. His designs are based on realism, and he is known for his intricate designs.
Find out more: https://www.thetattoopedia.com/artist-info/abhijit-varpe
Head There Right Now!
Getting tattooed is one of the most memorable experiences out there. You should never compromise on the quality of the tattoo artist because the tattoo will become permanent on your body, so you should always choose only the best tattoo artist for yourself. These are some of the leading tattoo studios and artists in Mumbai where you can get your next tattoo. Head to your nearest studio now!