The terms “you” and “your” refer to the user of The TattooPedia platform. The term “Services” refers to any services offered by The TattooPedia.
- • By using the Site and the Services provided by The TattooPedia, you agree and consent to the collection, transfer, use, storage, disclosure and sharing of your information as described and collected by us in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with the Policy, please do not use or access the Site of The TattooPedia.
- • We may occasionally revise this Policy and such changes will be posted on this page. If we make any important revisions to this Policy we maystrive to provide you with reasonable notice of such changes, such as via prominent notice on the Site or to your email address on record and where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent. To the extent permitted under the applicable law, your continued use of our Services after we publish or send a notice about our changes to this Policy shall constitute your consent to the revised and updated Policy.
- • The TattooPedia Site may contain links to other websites. Any personal information about you collected whilst visiting such websites is not governed by this Policy. The TattooPedia shall not be liable for and has no control over the practices and content of any website accessed using the links contained on the Site. This Policy shall not apply to any information you may disclose to any of our service providers/service individuals which we do not require you to disclose to us or any of our service providers under this Policy.
• Information About You
We require information from you which will not be used for any fraudulent actions. The information we acquire about you includes the following:
- The information you provide us which include, but are not limited to, sign up information, comments you post, payment information you save on the Site, contact the customer support, etc.
- The information we collect from you include, but are not limited to, location for better and appropriate results on the Site, payment information relating to the modes of payment like card details, your user preferences, etc.
- Information may be provided to us by Third-Parties whose websites you may visit through our Site, and information provided to us by any of our Affiliated Parties.
All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may occasionally send to us (collectively "Submissions") shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property, and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
Use of all these means is done for the following purposes:
- To serve you better and to fit your needs.
- To improve our services and plan future plans for our progress along with better convenience for you.
- Understanding your experience with us and helping you without delayed developments and improvements.
- Your information may be shared with our Affiliated Parties in order to provide you apt products/services.
When required to disclose within the stipulations of the Law, your information will be disclosed and by accepting these terms, you consent to the same.
We have appropriate and essential measures in place in order to protect and secure all your information on our Site to safeguard you from any misuse of your information on our end. However, on visit to Websites of Third-Parties from our Site, we do not assure the same protection of your information and hence, The TattooPedia is not liable for the same.
In the event of you wishing to opt-out of any of our Services and disclosure of your information, we request you to contact us on the email provided and wait for the action towards the same within 7 to 14 days from the date of submission of the request.
• Questions & Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at our registered address.