Terms & Conditions
3. Payments and Billing
- Any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete
- Charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and
- You will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes.
- 4. The TattooPedia provides refund to customers in certain circumstances, however, the customers requiring refunds from stores/schools/studios/artists is subject to the refund policy of the service provider and not the Company.
- 5. No refunds are provided for plans/certificate costs if you intend to leave your plan/association with The TattooPedia, for the remaining tenure of your plan/association with us.
- 6. Your account will remain active and be moved to a basic free plan in case of inactivity of your account, after a period of time, or in the case of non-payment of the subscribed plans.
- 8. This Site may include statements concerning our operations, prospects, strategies, financial conditions, future economic performance and demand for our products or services, as well as our intentions, plans and objectives, or other statements regarding future events, which are forward-looking statements. These statements are based on a number of assumptions and current expectations which are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. When used on our Site, words like "anticipate," "expect," "believe," "estimate," "seek," "plan," "intend," "will," "forecasts," "projections," and similarexpressions, as they relate to The TattooPedia or the Site, are intended to identify forward-looking statements, within meaning of the Securities Lawsafe harborfor forward-looking statements. The Site and the information contained herein does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for sale of any securities. None of the information contained herein is intended to be, and shall not be deemed to be, incorporated into any of our securities-related filings or documents.
10. Third Party Merchant Policies
11. Other Websites
- 12. You must be 18 years or above to avail services via The TattooPedia.
- 13. All studios/artists/schools are verified and subsequently certified on The TattooPedia site as on the date of acquiring the information by giving a reasonable assurance to the user. The TattooPedia is not accountable for any changes made by the studio/ artist/ school in the points reviewed and does not take responsibility of changes made by the certificate receiver. The certification is provided for a period of 1 year and hence, any time beyond that and before the date of certification is not under The TattooPedia’s accountability. The TattooPedia will sternly stick to its defined checklist for the purpose of certification and anything outside of the same shall be out of scope of review and The TattooPedia cannot be held liable for that.
- 14. All individuals are required to disclose all/any medical conditions to the studio/artist before being tattooed in order to be safe from any adverse effects. In the circumstances wherein these effects still follow, The TattooPedia, is just an intermediary, shall not be liable for any responsibility or measures.
- 15. All information provided by individuals/artists/studios/stores/user should be true and in case of any misleading information or false personal information, The TattooPedia will cancel their registration and/or take down all posts made on the Site related to them.
- 16. On use of the Site, an individual/entity agrees to provide access to location to The TattooPedia for geospatial results for the convenience of customers.
- 17. Every plan subscribed by the artist/studio/store can be bought only by a single entity/ person and not jointly by multiple entities/ person.
- 18. The subscribed plans cannot be extended, for whatsoever reason there may be, beyond the time period of the plan.
- 19. Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password, plan subscriptions or right given to you to obtain information or documents cannot be transferred to any other individual/organization, and may only be used by you.
- 20. Any personal information required by The TattooPedia is solely for the purpose of database as well as to maintain the records of the customer, and to provide accurate services. None of the information will be disclosed to any third-party or used for any other intent, without prior consent.
- 21. The TattooPedia acquires the right to use any information/images/videos updated by the registered members for its marketing/advertisement on website/social media/any other means. On registration, the user/artist/school/store/studio, etc.automatically givetheir consent for the same.
- 22. The TattooPedia acts as a facilitator and provides the facility to book a date for appointment with the artist/studio/school. For the convenient time slot for the same date/other date, either the user has to contact the service provider and fix the appointment as well as to enquire about other details,or the artist has to get in touch with the user for fixing the appointment.
- 23. Benefits provided on the Site will only be applicable to user if the appointment is made through The TattooPedia site and not otherwise.
- 24. On registration, the user gives The TattooPedia consent to receive promotional mails, messages and calls.
- 25. As facilitator, The TattooPedia does not hold responsibility for the quality of the products and/or services provided through the Site of those affiliated with us. The seller/provider is solely accountable for their products and/or services.
- 26. The return policy of the seller/service provider will be applicable for the service or product purchased. The Company does not provide any such service.
- 27. Only The TattooPedia reserves all the rights to start and stop, all the promotional offers without any prior notice or approval from anyone.
- 28. The Pedia Wallet is redeemable for a period of one year from the date of credit. 1 Pedia Point is equivalent to INR 1. These points can be redeemed to buy/upgrade plans or purchase ad spaces by any user/artist/studio on the Site but not for payment for certifications or payment to stores or any kind of store related payments.
- 29. The Pedia Wallet is just a virtual money and is not transferrable from one account to another. Further, the same cannot also be transferred to any of your financial accounts
- 30. The TattooPedia reserves the rightto delist anyone, if they are found to be violating any rules or showcase abusive nature, or any other behavior or action that the Company finds to be grounds for removal.
- 31. The TattooPedia does not guarantee any employment opportunities to anyone and is solely present as a platform to get listed on and thereon sell services, or avail the services.
- 32. The affiliated parties/customers of The TattooPedia also hereby agree to resolve disputes of any kind, by way of arbitration and not through any lawsuits against the Company.
- 33. In case of any legal dispute, the same shall be taken to the Court of Law, Jurisdiction New Delhi.
- 38. All other terms and conditions as mentioned in the packages or otherwise with its reference shall be applicable.
Any content/media related to any artist/studio/school/store/ blogs, etc. as well as the Company is not to be used without permission.
The TattooPedia name and logo, if used either illegally or without consent of the Company, will subject you to legal penalties. Any use of The TattooPedia Mascot – Mooch – without permission for any purposes will subject you to legal penalties. These aforementioned are the property of The TattooPedia only.
If you come across any content on the Site which is protected by copyright laws of another entity/individual, please inform us and we will take it down, as provided in the disclaimer.
The TattooPedia does not guarantee all original media, but mayalso use images for display purposes and exemplification, available on the Internet.
The TattooPedia charges a fee for certain services which is payable as and when the due date is, depending on the service/plan you avail. Any delayed payments will subject the member to be shifted to the base plan automatically and the clauses and benefits of that plan would apply from there on.
The modes of payment are any debit/credit cards, UPIs, net banking, wallets, etc. Any payment issue faced by the customer is to be reported to the payment service provider and The TattooPedia is not liable for any issues in any of these payment portals. By availing any of the payment options you assure that all information provided by you is true.
You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us or from our Merchants then:
Taxes are applicable as per the law and all prices quoted on the Site are exclusive of the same. Shipping charges from stores would also be applicable accordingly.
The TattooPedia reserves the right to make changes in their fee structures and may make them without prior notice. No price negotiations are accepted and the price as-is, is to be paid, that is quoted on the Site or otherwise by The TattooPedia.
The TattooPedia will settle all the accounts for refunds, etc. on a monthly basis post incorporating or deducing,The TattooPedia commission/ charges and any direct/ indirect taxes as may be applicable and mandated by the Government of India, occasionally.
THE INFORMATION FROM OR VIA THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND APPROPRIATENESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE IMAGES PROVIDED ON THE TATTOOPEIDA SITE MAY BE SOMEONE ELSE’S INTELLECTUAL PROERTY FREELY AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET. IN INSTANCES WHERE THOSE IMAGES ARE OBJECTIONABLE TO BE USED BY THE OWNER, WE REQUEST TO BE NOTIFIED FOR THE SAME TO TAKE ACTION. THE SITE MAY FACE HEAVY TRAFFIC OR OTHER ISSUES AND FAIL TO LOAD OR BE SLOW, THE TATTOOPEDIA IS NOT TO BE HELD LIABLE FOR THAT. THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, NOT AS LIMITATION, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR LIKEWISE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NEITHER PARTY WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN PERFORMING AN OBLIGATION UNDER THIS AGREEMENT THAT IS DUE TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CAUSES (WHICH EVENTS AND/OR CIRCUMSTANCES ARE HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS “FORCE MAJEURE”), TO THE EXTENT BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL - ACTS OF GOD, ACCIDENT, RIOTS, WAR, TERRORIST ACT, EPIDEMIC, PANDEMIC, QUARANTINE, CIVIL COMMOTION, BREAKDOWN OF COMMUNICATION FACILITIES, BREAKDOWN OF WEB HOST, BREAKDOWN OF INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER, NATURAL CATASTROPHES, GOVERNMENTAL ACTS OR OMISSIONS, CHANGES IN LAWS OR REGULATIONS, NATIONAL STRIKES, FIRE, EXPLOSION, GENERALIZED LACK OF AVAILABILITY OF RAW MATERIALS OR ENERGY,AND SUCH OTHER ACTS OR EVENTS THAT ARE BEYOND THE CONTROL OF THE COMPANY, THE NEGOTATION OF AFOREMENTIONED DAMAGES ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE FOUNDATION OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU, FROM US, THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE.
Our maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any packages for the remaining period only without any interest on the same. Any kind of store payments shall be the sole responsibility of the seller of the goods/services as we are just acting as the facilitator of services.
All rules, policies (including Privacy Policies) and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to you while on such sites. We are not responsible for information provided by you to Merchants. We and the Merchants are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
The Site contains links to other Websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such Websites, and such Websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Website on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Website by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Parties") harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.